Everyone asks, what's the difference? Here are some comparisons between Nokia E63 and Nokia E71. First of all, in Australia the Nokia E71 retails at about $200 more than the Nokia E63.
* The E63 has a plastic casing and the E71 has a metal casing. The metal casing attracts fingerprints.
* Size E63 = E71 except for the depth where E63 is around 1.5 times fatter
* The E63 has a normal 3.5mm jack on top versus the E71’s 2.5mm jack on the side.
* Keyboard layout, E63 adds a ‘/’ button next to the space bar.
* Screen size The E63 has a slightly smaller dimension screen but resolution = E71 @ 320x240 pixels.
* The E63 has no GPS, HSDPA data (internet is slower) and no side buttons for volume
* The E63 has a 2MP camera versus the E71’s 3.2MP and has a fixed focus.
* The E63 adds a flashlight function that allows the camera’s LED flash to be used as a torch which the E71 doesn't do.
The Nokia E71 also comes with the following, which don't come with the E63.
* An additional memory card
* Leather slip case
* Micro-usb cable
What about you? Leave a comment. Why does the E63 make the E71 look overrated? Or maybe you are proud of your shiny E71 and the fact that it knows where it is without assistance. Or are you sitting on the fence at the moment?