Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Best Nokia Reviews Win the E72 Trial for our 100th post

We have decided the winners of the Nokia E72 trials are Omar Alvarez from California, USA and KJ Loh from the island nation of Singapore. Congratulations to both of you and we will arrange with Nokia for your trial over email. Here are what they thought of their current phones and we look forward to hearing what they think of the Nokia E72. 


Nokia E63 review 

MY nokia e63 is an amazing phone, like every phone it has some pros and some cons. some of the pros include a bright screen, a cool featured flashlight, flash camera pictures, Quick office (document, worksheet, and presentation), it has a common headphone jack, WIFI, qwerty keyboard, easy button functions.

some of the cons include the menus are a bit hard to get by, the customization of the phone is a tad bit difficult, there is no easy to get to volume control.

Overall i love my phone, it is an amazing piece of art. despite the cons, the phone is very sleek and unique. everything you need in a smartphone is there and even more. what more could you want?

My thoughts on this blog are just amazed. this blog has given me ideas and help for my phone. i love it. 



Nokia 5630XM review 


I am using a nokia 5630xm. Although it is a xm phone but i'm using at no less a e-series ( by the way, my previous phone was a e65) from a glance, this phone seems small but to me it has no lag on me, responsive, the keyboard touch is good for me. And after using quite some time i still feel it is sturdy and solid with no less sensitivity.


i use the phone extensively with the built-in applications as well as third third party applications. They complement each other. I'm using my phone in day to day basis for office email and calendar by mail for exchange, personal email using nokia messaging, surf net using opera, twittering using gravity, snaptu, navigate using google maps.


There are other features that i like very much. i get home media to work streaming music from my home server to the phone. That is so cool! Well i'm not sure gd its because me my old LAN. I do like the streaming to be faster so that i can start to stream movie. the ovi share file work nicely too.


the only i am so nagging about and also hope nokia can do it is to standardised the application or shorten the time for a application to be available to all platform. We just feel so left out for many great beta that only available on newer phone.


Frankly i am new to my e63 rather i'm familiar with mye65, i find you have are very important source.
The information in it allow me to use my phone the fullest. I'm so looking to have a chance to get a hand on the latest application.


I'm from singapore.
kj loh
Sent from my Nokia phone


If you would like to leave a review of your current phone, leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrong phone? Follow the Nokia E72 blog

Are you a good person?