Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do you view your SIP setup in Fring?

Here is a question that has been baffling me for almost a week. I set up my E63 to use my ISP's VOIP connection (iiNET Australia) but I can't remember the settings so I can set it up as well on my Nokia E72. The only thing Fring allows you to do is reset your SIP settings and re-register it again. When you can't even remember how you set it up in the first place, the last thing you want to do is reset the settings.

Alternatively, anyone here used their E series phone for VOIP via their ISP? If you are with iiNET, what settings (and what program) did you use? Feel free to include your ISP's settings as well in the comments field for the benefit of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrong phone? Follow the Nokia E72 blog

Are you a good person?