Sunday, June 3, 2012

E63 is worth buying again

Slazmo in Australia left a pretty interesting comment today on MyE63 which shows that the true worth of a phone is what you do when you lose it.

Hailing from Australia - lost my e63 after a failed effort to get a fish off a rock wall - the e63 had survived 3 years and two other dunking's. I had to replace my phone however found a brand new e63 still in its original sealed box marked down from $140 down to $88 last weekend... So I got it and now have spare new fascia's and 2 spare batteries - for those weeks away in the bush. Love my trusty e63 and nothing compares on the market today? Whats the story Nokia?? 

9 comments:

  1. I was a fan of the E63, but I've moved on to a Galaxy S2. There's just so much more you can do with a decent sized screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone gifted me galaxy S3...but i still love my E63 and am switching back...it's the best phone..simple,durable,user friendly and has all i reall need in a phone...making calls,txting,music,dictionary and the other basics...it's easy to carry around plus the qwerty keyboard is the bestt!!! lovee my e63
    infact im glad i've come across someone who shares my views :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been using e63 for last 2.5 years not got bored os felt bad about it and still iam using same ... as iam not a app freak .

    ReplyDelete
  4. E63 is just simply reliable. Been using it for 1 year plus, accidentally dropped it a few times but it still works like new..:).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine is just incredible, I mistakenly submerged my E63 in a jug of water, slept en woke up only to find the jug glowing with light. Realised my mistake quickly removed the battery let the phone lay for 2hrs in open air then used a domestic hair blower to blow it for 20 minutes. Put back back the battery en switched it on. Bingo it came on and 3 months later an still using it without the slightest sign of the predicament it went through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! ... I really enjoyed reading your post about Nokia E63 in uk. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saya suka dengan Blog Sobat,
    Blog sobat banyak Berisi Artikel Yang Bermanfaat.

    Salam dari admin
    http://rifanytop.blogspot.com
    http://rifanytop.heck.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time visit at here and i am actually pleassant to read all at single place.


    Look at my web site; KD Shoes (http://nysacpr.org/kevindurantshoes.html)

    ReplyDelete
  9. im love E63
    Im a fILIPINO

    ReplyDelete

Wrong phone? Follow the Nokia E72 blog

Are you a good person?